The Albanian national Korça teacher was opened on March 7, 1887. Its creator was Naim Frashëri who in cooperation with his brother Sami Frasheri and other Albanian rebels managed to get a “permission on behalf of the High Gate Pandeli Sotir, to open an Albanian school in Korça. ” Teacher and director of this school was assigned Pandeli Sotiri. The school was placed at the free donated home for teaching by patriot Diamant Terpo, who was a member of Bucharest’s “Light” Society.   Pandeli Sotiri began teaching in Albanian initially with 35 students. The opening of this school by character had democratic traits, as it was to teach the children of all the poor, rich and rich. This school had a preparatory class as well as four regular classes. The subjects were writing, singing, grammar of Albanian language, history, geography, arithmetic, natural wisdom and physical education. First Albanian Teacher Teacher inbound Although in difficult conditions, when learning the Albanian language due to the conditions under Ottoman rule was strictly prohibited, the Korça schoolmaster remained open for 15 years – it was closed in 1902 to revel in 1908 It was closed again in 1912 and opened after five years in 1917. Its proponents were renowned Albanian Renaissance figures such as: Frasheri Brothers, Petro Nini Luarasi, Naum Naçi, Thoma Avrami, Qiriazi Family, etc. On October 15, 1891, Gjerasim Qiriazi along with his sister Sevasti Qiriazi opened here also the Girls’ Teacher, whose base was also Albanian and national culture.